March 14, 2022
The lifting of the indoor mask mandate does not apply to health care settings. Please continue to bring and wear your mask when entering the office. Thank you.
We are no longer providing headphones during appointments. Feel free to bring your own if you would like to listen to music, a podcast or an audio book from your phone during your appointment.
May 18, 2020
The office is open at full capacity with the following modifications:
- As always, we follow all infection control measures as set forth by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Not only do we follow their recommendations, but we often exceed the standards.
- We always use surface disinfectants that are qualified for use against SARS-CoV-2 by the EPA.
- High touch surfaces (door handles, pens, etc) will be frequently disinfected.
- An electrostatic sprayer with an additional surface disinfectant will be sprayed at the end of each day.
- A REME Halo air purifier will be installed into our HVAC system.
- Employees’ temperatures and symptoms will be checked daily and employees have been instructed to stay home if they are having any symptoms.
- All dental personnel will be wearing increased Personal Protective Equipment.
- When possible, we will be utilizing the rubber dam for restorative work (fillings and crowns) and extra suction during hygiene appointments. Both of these strategies will help to reduce aerosols produced during treatment.
- You will be contacted a few days before your appointment and asked a list of health screening questions to determine your risk for Covid infection.
- We will be taking measures to minimize patients coming into contact with others while at the office. As such, please follow these steps:
- Please call to reschedule if you are sick.
- In order to follow social distancing guidelines, we ask that you wait in your car or outside and call when you arrive. We will let you know when we are ready for you to come into the office
- Please wear your own mask. If you don’t have one, we will give you one, but please keep in mind that masks are still in short supply.
- We will have hand sanitizer and a device to disinfect your phone at the front desk.
- Someone will take your temperature and review the same series of health questions. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher or if you are having any symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you do not bring additional people to your appointment. Only patients will be allowed in the treatment area.
- Dr. Leone’s Pro Tips
- If you are having a dental problem but you are sick or have potentially been exposed to the virus, go ahead and schedule a Teledentistry appointment on our website.
- If you are in a high-risk category for complications associated with Covid, let us know. We have special appointment times where you will be the only patient in the office.
- For a touchless experience at the front desk, you have the option to pre-pay your appointment co-pay over the phone or through our secure online bill pay portal on our website.
- During this time, we will not be offering headphones but feel free to bring your own to listen to your favorite music, audiobook or Podcast from your phone during your appointment. Just ask us for our Wifi password.
- Since we will be wearing additional layers of PPE, it is likely that we will need to adjust the temperature of the office. So, you might want to wear an extra layer to your appointments, especially if you tend to get cold easily.