If you experience a dental emergency, be sure to call our practice as soon as possible. If you need immediate attention after hours, call our regular phone number and the recording will direct you to the phone number of the person on call. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911.
We are here to help you when your dental health is at risk and we will do everything we can to make sure that you're treated as soon as possible. While dental emergencies are rare, they can happen, and it's important to know how to take care of your teeth no matter what. Common dental emergencies include:
- Broken or cracked tooth/teeth
- Lost or broken temporary crown
- Permanent tooth knocked out
- Object caught between teeth
- Jaw trauma
- Tooth infection causing swelling